Our family went for a hike Saturday afternoon. The weather was perfect. I loved the rock formations and Indian drawings. Ryan and Alex aren't exactly the best hikers; they prefer to be carried!
Hi Crystal - This is Mary Johanson from Bentonville ... I saw your blog link from some of my friends blogs. It is nice to see updates on your family. I like the background/etc. of your blog ... I really want to know how you did that! If you wouldn't mind telling me, please email me at byufamily@gmail.com. Thanks!
Way to get out there and enjoy the Arizona weather! I can't wait to be able to hike and, well let's face it, walk without waddling. :) Love the new look of your blog! Glad your little hamster was found!
5 comments:
Love the pictures. I think we'll head up there for a family hike soon.
Hi Crystal - This is Mary Johanson from Bentonville ... I saw your blog link from some of my friends blogs. It is nice to see updates on your family. I like the background/etc. of your blog ... I really want to know how you did that! If you wouldn't mind telling me, please email me at byufamily@gmail.com. Thanks!
AND we went hiking this Saturday and had a blast! Thanks for the idea. Best $6.00 I've spent in a long time.
Way to get out there and enjoy the Arizona weather! I can't wait to be able to hike and, well let's face it, walk without waddling. :) Love the new look of your blog! Glad your little hamster was found!
Crystal-How fun you are having in the nice warm weather. I am so jealous. I hope you have a great Valentines day.
Post a Comment