Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where is Ryan?

I sat down and I could hear Alex and George playing nicely in the front room. It was otherwise quiet. Ryan must be in my bathroom or watching TV in the toy room. I had great hopes for the second option, but as it usually is with Ryan, he was in my bathroom. In my make-up. Wearing mascara. Luckily it washed off easily. I didn't really punish him. I have told him hundreds of times not to play in my bathroom, so I know he knows. And if I got on to him too much he would realize it is a great way to get attention when I'm ignoring him. Which may have been exactly why he was in the bathroom. Or he went in there to do #2 (which would be an ideal place if he went on the toilet instead of his diaper) and thought, 'Hey, while I'm here why don't I have some fun?' So, I had to messes to clean up when he got done. Wonderful.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

CUTE!!!!!!! You know he's my favorite little mess maker (but that's just cuz you get to clean up his messes)!

Aleasha said...

great make-up. i love it. the girls just love to put on my lip gloss. i am sure the day of mascara will come!

as far as going #2 in the potty.... we too are having a problem with that!

Amie said...

Oh boy do I love that smile on his face. He truly had a great time beautifying himself. I wouldn't punish for something like that either, it's too funny. And from a kid's perspective...makeup does look like a whole lotta fun!

andreamatrix said...

I remember doing something similar with bright red lipstick when I was about his age. I got in a heap of trouble!