.JPG)
This is from Black Friday. I got up and went to our new SuperTarget. It wasn't too bad. I walked in and got what I wanted in about 5 minutes. I went ahead and picked up the Polar Express. When the boys got up I put it in and they really enjoyed it. Alex loves to act out what he has watched on TV (which is one reason I have to be careful of what he watches). So, here they are playing 'Polar Express'.
.JPG)
I took this picure on Dec 1st. I can not believe Alex can wear shorts to school in December. He has only worn pants 2 days this year. I had to take this picture because he was so cute in his jacket. And Dan had to put his hand in the picture. Figures.
.JPG)
Ryan and I made treats this week. The little boys and I are going to Tucson this weekend 1) to watch Alyssa in 'A Christmas Carol' 2) to celebrate Em's bday 3) to do our Christmas with them. I always organize something for June for her gift. Last year it was the garage. This year I'm going through the VHS closet. Honestly, who needs a closet full of tapes?! My father in law believes they do. Hopefully I can be tactful and respectful when I'm dumping all the tapes of stuff recorded off the TV. (Dan does have a tape of some basketball tournament that I'm not allowed to throw away even though we don't own a VCR anymore. So I'm sure I won't be ditching all of the old stuff.)
.JPG)
Ryan only ate 2 candies while we were cooking. Ryan is like his Uncle Jason. He loves to cook. He loves to work on mechanical things. He loves to play with kids. I like to duel Jason when we get together. It is my way of making him hang out with me! Anyway, I have beat him at battleship, chinese checkers, and quoridor. He has beat me at Risk. This weekend I'll have another chance to use my mental prowess. He says we have to play a game that is logically based (and I can't play chess very well so that is out). Any suggestions?
2 comments:
That looks like a fun, easy treat to make with kids. Good idea!! I LOVE the game Risk!!! I haven't played Chinese Checkers in years. That's fun too!
Crystal, the most logically based game out there is Pass the Pigs. I can't believe you haven't already heard of it! :)
Post a Comment