
This has been a special week for Ryan. Here he is cooking brownies for FHE on Monday.

And yesterday morning he got up and said, 'I'm going to go to preschool today all by myself.' He is so proud to be a big boy. He had a wonderful first day (I didn't get to chat with the teacher, but I hope he was good for her.) He learned the 'Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?" song and how to say 'I love you' in sign language. He brought home a picture of a monster he drew with markers. He really wanted to share his special day with Alex, but Alex didn't really act too interested. Maybe Alex was a little jealous.

Ryan took this picture of us. Go ahead, compare it to the engagement picture on the side. We have gotten old! But I love life the way it is and am so lucky to be growing old with my hubby.
6 comments:
Ryan is getting so big I can't believe that our kids go to preschool, man how the time flys by. Cute picture Ryan took of you guys!
You don't look a day older than your engagement picture! You both look cuter than ever. Good to know what Ryan learned in preschool. Jack wouldn't give me any information. Maybe Ryan will have to be my informant.
I'm with Liz, I don't think you guys have aged a day! Cute hair!
I can't believe he's in preschool! How exciting! You guys look great in your picture!
I can't believe you are about to have a baby, you look like you are barely 4 months along. You look great!!!
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Hope your recovery is quick. Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment