Monday, November 2, 2009
Macey's Blessing Cont.
We had Macey's blessing yesterday. We had Dan's family come in from all directions. A full house and a full two pews. I made Macey's dress and hair bow; Bobbi C. made the bracelet; Grandma Frassa bought the little slippers. She was a beauty! And of course she spit up on her dress within 5 minutes of having it on. I plan to have Stephanie take some nice photos of her. I don't have any good photos of the boys in their blessing outfits. Why? Who knows, but I figure a girl would care more than the boys. As always we had a fun time together eating and playing. Thanks for coming and we'll see you again for Thanksgiving!
Oh, and the last picutre is of Ryan playing Wii sports. The boys beg to play video games every night before bed time. Ryan is improving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Macey's dress is so cute and I love the bow you made you are so talented!
Go check my photography blog for an sneaky peak.
http://reflections-andreamatrix.blogspot.com/2009/11/angelic.html
Post a Comment