Here is Ryan in something a little nicer than sport shorts and an old t-shirt. This is Alex's uniform that he wore in kindergarten. No doubt, little brother won't be that little much longer!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Christmas is coming
This Christmas brings something new for me. Dressing up a little girl in dresses! I'm having a good time putting together outfits with bows and tights. Macey first laughed on Sunday and laughed again yesterday. Guess who it was for? That's right; good ol' dad.
Yesterday Alex said, 'I don't think I can wait for Christmas to come!' I asked what he was going to do; he said he didn't know. What fun to be a kid and have the anticipation of Christmas looming ahead!
We went to the Wrights to decorate Rice Krispie Treat houses and gingerbread cookies.
Ryan dumped the chocolates chips on top. He loves chocolate!
Alex made a very nice house. The boys had a fun time playing with their friends.
Ryan had a party at school on Thursday. He made Dan and I a gift and wrapped it himself. He desperately wanted me to open it right then. He'll be the guy that tells you what it is if you don't just open it when he gives it to you. Alex on the other hand is very good at keeping surprises. He came home from the Santa shop with gifts for each of us and he'll be mum until Christmas morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment