Macey is a serious young lady. She readily gives out smiles, but laughs are hard to come by. Well, not if you are a 2 year old girl. She laughs for them. Or Alex. She just loves Alex. Dan and I are constantly begging for giggles. This first video I was the winner!
This is the boys throwing a pillow up and dropping it. She was cracking up over it.
I didn't get this on video, but last night her tickle-bugs were turned on. Oh man, she couldn't stop giggling when her daddy was tickling her all over. We love our Macey-Mace (or just Mace as Ryan calls her)!
1 comment:
A baby's laugh is just so precious, and Macey's laugh is no exception! So sweet! I feel like I know her better now! haha. She is so cute. I am glad you got your girl! I also just posted Cooper's laugh on my blog a couple days ago. I can't get enough of the giggles!
Post a Comment