Well, maybe when I make the coconut cream pie from fresh coconut I'll feel differently.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Standing up
Yesterday I laid down baby for a nap. She SCREAMED for a good 15 min so I thought I'd check on her. Sure enough she was standing there, holding on for dear life. Our little girl now crawls wherever she wants and pulls herself up. She is a doll. I hope she is safe in this wild, lived in house!
Maybe you haven't bought a coconut in a while, or ever for that matter. You are probably thinking that is a lot of work and it isn't worth it. You would be right on both accounts!
Well, maybe when I make the coconut cream pie from fresh coconut I'll feel differently.
Ryan wanted to use the bagel knife because he thought that would be safe.
Ryan didn't like the fresh coconut. Dan asked why did I buy a coconut. Mostly just because Ryan thinks they are cool.
Here is our beet harvest. They are still just laying outside, so I'm guessing we are not eating them or sharing them. (Don't worry, our soil isn't any good there, so they would be bitter anyway. If you really want a beet harvest, I'll plant one in the good garden next year. Or we'll share what Walt grows!)
Well, maybe when I make the coconut cream pie from fresh coconut I'll feel differently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have never bought a coconut, but I bet my kids would think that was so cool!! What a funny idea. Even if it is a lot of work!
Post a Comment