The Tucson Blacks have been entertaining us a lot the last two weeks. Alyssa and Joe (the boyfriend) came and spent one fun evening eating a Food City Mexican meal and playing a little football in the grass area. I didn't get a picture of Alyssa, so I can't prove she was here, but I do have pics of Joe playing with the Goodyear Blacks.
Yesterday we celebrated the July/Aug birthdays in the Baron/Goodyear Black clans. Our good friends the Williams let us host at their home. We had a fabulous time eating hamburgers, cake and Popsicles. There was a little ping pong, a water basketball game, and a game of HORSE. Of course there was singing, present opening, and a football draft order picking (don't you usually do your football draft order at a baby's first birthday party?).
Our sweet baby will be one on Monday. She enjoyed her cake and her brothers REALLY enjoyed her presents. Here are some photos and video from the fun. By the way, check out the very cute cupcake bib I made in honor of Macey's big day.
2 comments:
She is so stinkin cute! I have got to get me one of those!!!
Really cute bib too.
Happy Birthday Macey!!!!!!!
Post a Comment