Friday, December 3, 2010

What Ryan has been asking

1) Ryan's favorite song is 'Feliz Navidad'. As we were singing along in the car he said, 'Why would you love someone from the bottom of your heart? That is gross.' I asked why and he said, 'Because it is all bloody and squishy.'
2) After listening to another Christmas song Ryan asked, 'What does Santa want for Christmas? We should ask Pippen [our elf watching the kids during the month of December] and then maybe he could take it to Santa.' Hmm, how many other kids do you know that are worried about Santa's wish list?
3) Every morning this week Ryan rolls out of bed and while rubbing his eyes says, 'Is Dad home?' One time Dan came home in the middle of the night and so now I guess Ryan keeps hoping for that again!

2 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

He's a funny one!

~ Roxanne said...

What sweet and priceless memories you are capturing!

I have sort of fallen off the band wagon. Good thing the I can fill in the gaps with what the kids are writing down in school work =}

Miss you and your family!