Sunday, July 10, 2011

Macey playing with the water



Most toddlers visiting our house have a turn holding down the spigot and letting the water flow. Usually my own kids try this once or twice but never really get gung ho about it. However, I guess I left sister unattended and she was having a good time playing. I know this was a long video but I wanted to capture her conversation skills also. Did you see the look of excitement when she realized she could fill all the cups in the cupboard with water? Thankfully she didn't, but was diverted to the bathtub with all her bowls to play for a while.

2 comments:

Bruce said...

macey she loves the water, how cute. she is a little talker now

Rochelle said...

Hope your move went well! Love the new house! I hear ya about renting! Its so weird to decorate when you know you won't be there long. I said that, and here we are two years later...in the same house.