'It snowed!' says Alex as he runs and skids down our tile hall.
Shaking my head I reply, 'No, no, Alex. That is just frost. When it is this cold in the morning the dew freezes into frost.'
'But, Mom, it is snow.'
'Really, Alex I don't think so.' I walk over to the back door and look outside.
Huh. 'That is snow! It really did snow,' I say dumbfounded.
It has rained here for 4 days straight. I guess a cold front pushed through and gave us an overnight surprise.
Alex runs down the hall to tell Ryan... 'It snowed!'
Ryan rushes to get dressed and says, 'Let's go play!'
I guess we should have clarified before. It was just a dusting... with most of it on the roof...
Nevertheless, it was our first snow in Texas and also Ryan and Macey's first snow in their own house.
1 comment:
lucky you!!! my girls want it to snow here so bad! poor them since that will never happen! have a great christmas
Post a Comment