Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Early Halloween

A new friend wanted to have her Halloween party early in the month to avoid conflict. After a lot of last minute scrambling (and me with nothing) I got the rest of the family's costumes put together.
This year's theme is Lego Ninjago (without the yellow heads or boxy bodies).

 Dan is Sensei Wu (the master), Alex is Jay the Blue Ninja, Ryan is the mysterious Green ninja (Lloyd), Macey is the 'Pink Ninja'. Yes, she wants to be a pink ninja. She loves her costume. And although, technically, there isn't a pink ninja, during one episode the white ninja's uniform went through the wash with a red shirt, so he was pink that day!
 I love this picture of our pink ninja getting the bad guys while the boys train with Sensei.

 Phew, I am a lucky woman that my family puts up with my Halloween craziness!
 Here we go to have some holiday fun.

The kids are making Ghostly Goo.
 
 Dan is playing with his ghostly goo. Hmm...
 Here is my friend and her son. He was Dracula earlier in the night.
Another family joined in the fun. The mom was Madame Fortuna and was reading fortunes for all. It was a lot of fun, and I didn't have to plan it this year. Even better!

No comments: