We spent the time before Christmas in Tucson.
On Christmas Eve we acted out Luke 2 and the kids got to open one gift. The boys got the PJ's you see below.
There is probably video of each of us opening our gifts, but I'm only posting pictures for ease of blogging this time. But happily everyone got something they wanted. Macey got her Steam n Go Thomas, Ryan got the Lego Ninjago Ice Dragon, Alex got the NanoBlock Statue of Liberty, I got a Land's End canvas bag (monogrammed!), and Dan got 3 green ties (including one with shark fins). The family got a tablet to the delight of 2 boys.Here we are playing Too Many Monkeys. It is a very easy and fun game of chance.
And lastly, while in Tucson Dan won the Fantasy Football League and was awarded the league trophy. (I'm not sure what he'll spend his winnings on...)



No comments:
Post a Comment