Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Dan!

 Mornin'! Alex made Dan breakfast (sunshine toast). While we were cooking Ryan said, "I'm just going to peek in Dad's room to see if he is awake.' I told him 'no' twice. But the third time he just snuck back there. Once we were sure he was really awake, we stomped in with our warm wishes.
Everyone had a gift to give. Macey's was this video. She and I made the script.



Alex gave Dan a voucher to go to the movies with him. Ryan gave him a playground ball perfect for 4-square, kickball and other random ball sports.
Dan did all the work of getting my gift for him. He wanted roller blades and safety gear. I'm a little nervous about letting our bread winner try this new sport. Hopefully he'll learn quickly!
We had the Contreras...
and the DeLucias over for dinner. Fun! Rosa brought Dan her homemade flan for a gift, and John R gave Dan a box of Monster Inc's mac n' cheese. 'Who doesn't love Monser macaroni and Cheese?'
Ryan and Nico put on a little magic show. And the men/boys all went out back to play soccer past dark.

No comments: