Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

 Thanks to the neighbors for taking pictures of us just as they returned from vacation. 



 'Weren't you a wizard last year?' No, he was a ninja. Two years ago he was Harry Potter playing quidditch. So this is TOTALLY different.
 I love his Jack Frost hair.
 I know this dragon needs some real wings on the back. That was Ryan's one complaint. "Why can't I fly?" True, a dragon that can't fly is just a crocodile, but imagine his long arms sweeping around...

 I really don't know how I got away with a generic princess instead of a Disney one, but I think she looks so beautiful and she isn't pretending to be someone else.
 I spent the least amount of time on Dan's costume and his turned out the best, I think. Of course how can I resist a man in leggings?
 Missing anyone? Yeah, there aren't any pictures of me. I really do like my costume (I worked the hardest on mine this year since I usually don't end up with one.) and I hope that we can get some nice shots of me in the round. A fairy godmother needs to be out granting wishes and delivering good cheer!
 Our Kroger (Fry's) hosts a Halloween night. You wander the store and play games and win candy. I promise there were other kids in costumes. Not many adults, I'll admit!
Bet you wish you had been at Kroger with us. We made a lot of folks smile. (Even if my family was a little embarrassed.) Next year I'll throw a real Halloween party so we don't have to do our trial run at the grocery store!

3 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

Love it all! Miss you and your crew.

Happy Halloween!!!

Bruce said...

nice tights Dano, good job Crystal

Dani said...

Your costumes rocked! So glad you invited me to your blog!