Dan took the kids camping. Originally I was going too, but I ended up staying home ALONE for 2 days! I really enjoyed my quiet time. And the family really enjoyed camping. I wasn't there, so I can't comment too much on these photos, but here they are nonetheless.
These are all the little girls on the camping trip.
One of the 5th grade boys bought this cook kite. It was a very windy (and somewhat chilly) weekend for camping.
Fishing from the shore.
Macey playing with her friend. This girl is 2 and she repeats everything you say like a parrot.
Macey helped catch a fish. She thought she was going to take this fish home as a pet. Thank goodness that didn't work out!
Instead she found a snail to play with.
Ryan enjoyed playing with another family's pet.
Here is a random home shot with Macey and her unicorn friends having a treat.








No comments:
Post a Comment