Sister was very excited to be photographed.
Again.
And again.
Here is Asher and Ryan at the Winter Luau.
Winter Luau means Frozen's Olaf at a summer party (he loves summer!)
It was fun to plan and decorate for this Blue and Gold banquet.
I designed and created these awesome paper doll table décor/take home craft.
This cool palm tree ended up in EVERY picture I took of the night, so we are relying on Dan's photos for this post!
It is still the 28th, and Macey is still posing!Here Alex is being sung to for his 11th Birthday.
Here Ryan is getting a belt loop.
Matt and Alex earned all 20 Webeloes activity badges, which makes them Super Achievers.
They got a cool plaque to honor it.
Alex, Matt and Jonathan all earned their Arrow's of Light awards.
And then those 3 boys crossed over into the 11 year old Boy Scout program.
Alex is posing with our home teacher and new scoutmaster, Don Moreland.
The arrow I crafted, Don painted and the display board Alex made.
Alex's display of awesome Cub Scouting stuff.















No comments:
Post a Comment