Dad and Ryan getting into that super freezing water early in the pool season. They are working on their snorkeling techniques.
DeLucia #2 Mia had a party and the littles got to participate too. They made these doll cakes. Mostly Macey just wanted the doll!
Megan stopped by that day and got to help in eating the 'dress'.
And then they dressed up for a fashion show.
Alex and I made this rocket for a school project. He painted it at school. Sister enjoyed playing in it when he brought it home.
Preschool graduation.
School picture. The kids proceeded to sing a few songs to us.
Sister waiting for diploma.
4th/5th Grade choir concert. We were in the cafeteria which made the sound so much better! I really enjoyed hearing the choir and the glee group perform. Next year we start on band concerts...
Alex's buddies.
Alex's first Boy Scout court of honor. He got his first badge.
I love that I get to love him and drive him and I still get a mother's pin even though I don't have to read the manual or plan activities! I do get to sew the patches on though. I better hop to it. BTW, got a new haircut. Oh, and new glasses tool I think I like them...
Baking in the kitchen in our jammies.
Memorial Day we went to our home teacher's, the Morelands, for lunch and swimming. We had a great time.
Lucy Lou in the sand.
The park is a fun place for our pooch. This isn't the dog park, so when folks are around I keep her on a leash. But she does go off leash in the woods near the creek. I groomed this rascal myself (with Dan's help). I can't seem to trim her back nails without causing damage (i.e. blood everywhere!), but the rest we manage alright. I'm hoping to keep her official grooms down to quarterly events.






















No comments:
Post a Comment