Thursday, October 9, 2014

Labor Day

Guess I was pretty behind on my blog posts. Sorry! On Labor Day, Dan was gone. But we didn't pass up the invite to join our Baker friends at their lake house. They are so super good to share it with us. We had an awesome adventure with them and the DeLucias and the Marreros.
 Boys camping out upstairs the night we got there.
 The next morning it was time to get in the boat right away!

 These jet skis are super fun. Marcela wasn't too excited to have John drive. I think once was enough for her!
 Once we came back from our first boat ride Macey said, 'That was AWESOME!'

 Of course, Ryan thought it was awesome. He is a thrill seeker! He had a hard time sharing. Alex had a good time, but must have been less enthusiastic since I don't have as many pictures of him.
 Sister and I got to chill in the front of the boat. She was also determined to swim in the lake. She jumped off the boat and swam around. No fear for her!
 The lake house is in a subdivision that has a beautiful pool and a little pond.
 The boys enjoyed the paddle boats.
And we enjoyed the pool! This was a great little day trip. We hope we get asked back!

No comments: