I put their hair in rag rolls for curly hair. Megan's turned out awesome!
I made some curtains for Macey's room. It is the first thing I've done to give her room character! These ruffle curtains are so pretty. I love the way they look.Sunday afternoon and mom won't let us have electronics. They made Lego cars and had races.
One year since The Illness and Macey is spunky and healthy. Another trip to Children's Medical City cleared her for just yearly visits now.
We took another trip to the water park. Macey is playing by herself instead of on the playground since it is freezing on it!
Way back when I won an auction to take 10 kids to Lil Ninjas indoor obstacle course. These are the 9 friends we made it there with. It was a really fun adventure.Macey really enjoyed this place. The boys liked dodge ball. And Oliver was determined to climb the warped wall (but didn't, next time!).
We finished off summer with fun and happiness with our old friends as we segway-ed into new schools.







No comments:
Post a Comment