To be honest, I've had better weeks, but thankfully it came to an end and now I can look back at the good and find joy in that.
Alex's soccer team is being sponsored by a high class Italian Restaurant. He was treated to this yummy New York Cheesecake just for him.
Last week for family night Macey had us make this note tree. 'If someone is on the phone and you want to tell them something, you can put a note under the tree.' The boys were not excited by this activity, but they do love getting stuff under it. It has been a chore keeping notes and surprises under it. I'm guessing the tree is staying through Christmas... We'll see. :)
I took Macey, Ryan and our friend Asher to the zoo Saturday.
Got a few pics of sister in her awesome safari hat.
And gummy bear tights.
Dan and I went to dinner before the adult session of Stake Conference. The main ingredient in most items was moonshine, so we didn't get to explore the menu much! But it was fun to share a meal with my sweetheart anyway.






No comments:
Post a Comment