Macey is with the group sitting on the floor. I really have no idea, maybe to the left...
Backstage busy work.
I felt awful that I didn't get any great pictures of sister backstage from concert 1, so here is my attempt at concert 2.This was the only picture during concert 1 of sister I took, and it is BLURRY. You see why I had to do better the second day!
Macey is in between the two conductors (just to the left of Professor Jensen's head), 2nd row. This is during Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
Macey next to McKayla and in front of Juliett.
In between songs.
Snowflakes song.
So cute! Sister is the face in the middle. I worked hard volunteering backstage and during the rehearsals this semester. It was so worth it to see how awesome the kids did on stage. One last semester with the youngest singing group before we move up with the massive big kid group.



No comments:
Post a Comment