Matching girls!
Ryan's one and only track meet trying out pole vaulting. He is in the sweatshirt lying down. Eye roll. His buddy to the right of him set a school record and made the district meet yesterday. Go Travis!
Alex was having soccer practice on the same field as the track meet, so we met up to watch together.
Here Alex has just gotten home from a soccer game to find his new PC.
He saved up bday and work money to buy it!
Yay!!
I gave up my sewing room so Al could have a place for his PC. He keeps saying how bad he feels about kicking me out, but I really don't mind. It's only for 2, TWO, years. When he goes on his mission or college (or moves this into his room if he goes to community college) I'll get my room back. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment