Monday, August 23, 2021

July 2021

Sewing camp prep.
A student with her star.
There is a bird on your head.
My happy birthday 5K. 
Dan got me this beautiful bouquet of my favorite flowers. He also got me a charm bracelet, something I have always wanted! Thank you, hubby!
For my bday activity, we went to a Frisco Fighters arena football game. It was really fun!
Uncle Mike came for my birthday.
And Dan brought John for my birthday. 

4th of July turned out to be the most beautiful day of the year! Dan got to spend the day playing with the people he likes most!
Here they are playing a game of 3 on 3 football.
Here they are playing paintball fight. These were squishy paintballs that you throw at each other.

Here he got to play 3 v 3 water basketball.



We nearly missed seeing the fireworks because of traffic delays (and leaving home a tad too late.) Here Mike is taking video for his friend in Vietnam. 
Macey loves swimming. She and I had a fun pool day together.
Ryan on his way to the dermatologist to have his moles removed. They were a safety hazard that he has started shaving!
Pond buddies.
This was Macaroni's favorite activity with us this summer; shoe cleaning!
Ugh, this boy had his wisdom teeth removed. 
And this boy had his ankle booted. 
I had to force Macey to the leave the house this summer. She only wanted to go to the mall to get cookies!
Alex and I on our way to college orientation. We drove 2 cars because he stayed the night. Guess who had the cooler ride? Top down the whole way! At this orientation we were supposed to meet up for dinner, but he politely declined. "I've got a group, mom." We moms had to stick together instead! Good thing I can make friends too!
Our joining fence has been in a bad way since moving in 6 years ago. The new tenant next door encouraged his landlady it really wasn't acceptable!
They had our fence tore out and replaced in 4 hours!


Let's go to Target and see what they have for college kids!

No comments: