20 Years old!
19 years and 363 days old! Concert day.
Congratulations gift for being promoted to Brass Band.
Alex was promoted to the Brass Band at UNT. The conductor is the greatest euphonium player in the world. It is an extreme honor for Alex to get to play with this group.
I bought the supplies and the YW decorated the bulleting board.
This boy onesie quilt is SO cute. I love making memory blankets.
Hockey academy.
It took M months to read the Count of Monte Cristo. I helped by reading aloud (but not in my reading voice, alas!)
Macey, Alex and I went to watch the Dallas Symphony Orchestra perform a John Williams tribute at the Meyerson symphony hall.
So glad my two musicians came along. It was an awesome concert!
I barely made it to the concert on time because in the morning of that day, we took Ryan to Southeastern Oklahoma university to check out their private pilot degree. It was a pretty great little college.
There are times when being a band mom is really fulfilling. Like when I say, "these dresses are up for grabs since the new ones have arrived" and some young men take me up on the offer!
YW activity when we can't use the kitchen so we bring the microwave to the classroom.
This was our transition night from Leigh to me as the new YW president. It has been awesome to be with Macey and the girls. I've been loving these girls from Primary, to Activity Days to now.
Saying good bye. Leigh was only in for 8 months before she was diagnosed with cancer (again!) and decided she needed to focus on her health.
Back to the hexagon drawing board! These are for the border. I'm inching along on my forever quilt project!
Mediaeval Times with the Wester Band.
And with Ry, Caleb and Dan!





















No comments:
Post a Comment