Monday, April 1, 2024

Winter

 

Alex helped me build this fun Christmas gift I got for Christmas.

I made this fish rattle for Cece. 
Winter means I spend a lot less time in the band hall. Here MJ is helping me sort uniforms. It is a constant circle of uniforms and uniforms out!
I bought this quilting kit while in Hawaii. I put down my crochet hooks for a day or two while making this fun wall hanging.

Hockey player Macey!!
Substituting as the art teacher at Curtsinger. 
Sleeping babies are the cutest. Sleeping puppies are the next best, as my photo roll constantly proves. 
My life has been a hot mess for months. This broken trash can was the cherry on top one week. Keeping a sense of humor through it all has helped me just keep going forward. 
Always thrilled to have his picture taken!
Look, it snowed in Texas! See these bunny tracks? There used to be a water source for them around my potted plants. But the rats were also using the same water source. The bunnies I don't mind. The rats living in my deck less so.
Mmmm, chicken and waffles from Maple Bacon restaurant. 
Grandpa time.

I learned a new skill called Tunisian Crochet to make this scarf. It was so lovely to make and is very soft. 



No comments: