Macey Jane turned 15 in August.
Her big gift was a new hockey stick. Which 2 months later is already cracked, but what can you do?
15 Means a driver's permit. I took her down. She wanted to practice her signature before she got to the counter. I succeeded in having all the forms, with some extras even!
Band Preview night for the families.
Cece at a hockey game!
First football game!
Macey and I went ziplining in Plano.
It was a fun adventure in the trees!
My sewing student wanted to make something spooky.
The Frisco water tower and a longhorn from the bus window on our way to another football game.
My office isn't too far from the temple so I like to go every other week or after work.
The joy of going to a church school! Alex was working his mentor job helping new students move-in.
First day in buns and uniforms!
Here is the big Halloween quilt. I took inspiration from spider webs I found or searched on the internet for the 4 black triangles.
























No comments:
Post a Comment