Ryan earned his wings! So proud of his months of hard work to get to this milestone!
Macey and Lorraine playing a hockey game on the arena side of Comerica Center.
Menah-Menah hat. I know this is Animal but we've always called it Menah-Menah. :)
Super Bowl party with DeLucias and Bustos.
I made this fun map quilt of the world. I machine sewed the longitude and latitude lines. I then embroidered historic ship routes. My intent is to eventually make felt boat replicas for each route to use on the map!
Aww, driving the pilot is always a colorful time!
I love this blanket! It is from this hilarious yarn that comes pre-striped to make granny squares. It is bright and silly. I mostly made it to go on my Halloween themed quilt ladder collection, but it is cheering the back of the couch for now.
Alex is 22! Ryan's birthday theme was cylinders. Alex's was cubes!
Fajitas at La Hacienda is always a great way to celebrate a birthday!
We have named our yard rabbit George. He was sprawled out in the side yard all afternoon. Glad he feels so safe back there!



No comments:
Post a Comment