Sunday, November 23, 2025

Utah/Idaho Fun for Crystal

 



A final treat before heading to the airport!

And me, Dan,, Ryan and Macey went on the big slide.

After all the wedding shenanigans, we went to Park City to play. Macey and I ice skated. 
Alex got to play the organ!

Alex, Courtney and I met up with the extended Black family to go visit the Howard family farm. We stopped to visit the local chapel, the Malad Second Ward Tabernacle. It was built in 1914. 

Dan, Ryan and Macey should have already arrived in Idaho by this point, but because of bad weather, their flight was canceled and they spent the entire day driving from home to DFW to Houston, flew to SLC then drove to Pocatello. They got to the hotel about 9pm the night before the wedding!









Alex, Courtney, me and Courtney's sister all went to the Grand Tetons to hike. It was amazing! Everything was so big, truly GRAND!
The view  in the other direction. Not too shabby!
This is the view from Courtney's house. 
I picked up Alex in Rexburg so I could see the town and to get him down to Pocatello for the wedding.


On our hike we may have gotten a little lost on the way back. Thankfully, we took a correcting turn which got us back to our car!


Then we had breakfast in Salt Lake.


I spent my first night and morning on the wedding trip with Kristina. We went for a hike. It was lovely!

No comments: