Sunday, April 5, 2026

Early November

 

Prepping the holidays at work, my front desk counter part and I set up this elf and Santa scene.
I tried my hand at hot gluing Christmas lights to the front windows. Worked great and lasted until end of December.
I love organic shoe art.
MJ after a long band day.
Prepping for my work Cookie Monster Christmas tree. We sponsored a tree in the downtown park. More pics to follow.
If you have a Cricut then you understand the comedy of errors here. Always flatten!
A co-worker asked for a black kitty for her 2 year old.
Community Parade



I made this pink vest with Madeline Tosh's "Hello Dolly", Dolly Parton's fall colorway. It needs embroidery. Thinking on it still!

Our ward has 2 sets of missionaries right now. The Elders are the AP's so aren't around much. I offered to chaperone this crew at our last football game. This was the Canadian sister's first American football game!

This was especially fun because Elder Gaitlin Bair is going to play D1 football with Oregon next fall. We are excited to watch him on TV next year!
Area Marching Contest.


No comments: