Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Candy Corn Party

We had a party today. Alex invited 4 friends which added up to 15 persons with moms and babies! The kids came in costumes (which I forgot to get a group picture; drats!), I told the story of 'The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything' and we had a candy corn hunt. It was a lot of sugar and fun. However, it was so hot that the kids had to strip off their costumes to play. Alex was cooking in his Buzz suit. He said, 'Mom, I just want to be a candy corn again.' Ryan did not wear his costume, but did get into my make-up today. Thanks to you friends who came. Watch out for your invitations for next year.

1 comment:

Mark and Karen said...

You are so creative with parties. It sounds like a lot of fun. It's too bad that is is so hot there still. I remember always being upset that they made such hot costumes for Arizona. Now I have to dress my kids in warm clothes to wear under their costumes. What a turn around! I hope it cools down soon for you all.