So cute, Luke loved seeing Alex as Buzz and Mr. Potato Head is very clever. Love it!!!
Crystal, cute, cute, CUTE! Loved seeing your little guys all dressed up! We'll have to get together for another play date soon!
I love the potato head costume. Soooo creative! Alex looks really cute too. What a great smile!
Nice! I love the costumes. We are excited to come to your party.
Love the costumes. The Potato Head is hallarious. Halloween is such a fun time of year.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute, Luke loved seeing Alex as Buzz and Mr. Potato Head is very clever. Love it!!!
Crystal, cute, cute, CUTE! Loved seeing your little guys all dressed up! We'll have to get together for another play date soon!
I love the potato head costume. Soooo creative! Alex looks really cute too. What a great smile!
Nice! I love the costumes. We are excited to come to your party.
Love the costumes. The Potato Head is hallarious. Halloween is such a fun time of year.
Post a Comment