Dan left Tuesday and is coming home tomorrow night. It has actually gone well being dad-less. Except that (as most of you know) Dan does the dishes; so every night I look at my kitchen sink full of sippy cups and plates and think, 'Oh, I forgot. Maybe tomorrow I'll do that.'
Ok, it isn't up to the ceiling and there aren't fruit flies, but I sure miss having my dishwasher home.
This trip was bad timing. Yesterday we had 8am t-ball and 10am primary practice. Today we had our first Sunday in the new building (hooray!) and the Primary program. Alex is a Sunbeam and the class sang 'I am a Child of God.' Tomorrow is Thanksgiving breakfast at preschool (Turkey at 10am, yummy!)
I'm thinking that I deserve a little pampering when Dad gets back. A pedicure followed by a meal devoid of microwavable meat products.
We miss you Dad! Hugs and kisses to you!
2 comments:
Wow, you update a lot...I just checked it earlier today and now there is a new one!! GREAT POSTER!! I hope you don't mind me finding your blog...I love to "blog surf"!! I hate it when Seth and I are away from eachother...and it doesn't happen often...I am a baby!! Great blog!!
I know how you feel. Good luck with making it through. Not that I'm worried or anything cuz....you're awesome!!
By the way, what was the hang up with the building? I thought you guys would have moved in by August, September at the latest.
Post a Comment