Monday, November 26, 2007
Vroom
To finish off these holiday posts (and to start your reading in an entertaining way) I give you Vroom. If you were at the Black residence this last week, chances are Ryan took your hand and said, "Come on." You were led to Grandpa's motorcycle. Grandpa let him ride on it with Dad on one occasion.
On another, Grandpa started it and let Ryan sit on it alone and rev the engine. This brought great joy in the moment and great sorrow at the end. Parting is bitter sorrow! D and C broke down and bought him his own motorcycle (which is 'mikel' in Ryaneze).
This also brings the great ups and downs of emotion. But with our enormous yard, he should be able to get his fill of 'mikel' anytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh how fun for Ryan, Jess wanted to get the boys one also but having no yard puts a damper on that idea, maybe next year when we have a home of our own with a yard.
You suckers! Just kidding, you guys are great parents. Those boys are trully blessed.
HOW CUTE is he?? Wow, what a fun toy!! Does he know how to use it? Keat is getting a hand me down power wheel for Christmas, but I really don't think he'll know what to do with the thing!! I guess it will come!! What fun it sounds like you all had at Thanksgiving!!:)
Aaron is crazy about motorcycles as well. We just bought a new car (van) and Aaron was going crazy in the show room over the motorcycles. Yes we made the plunge to a van. I pouted for a few days and now I am over it. We got a brand new Town and Country. I hope you never have to be a van mom...JK. Are you ready for Christmas?? We are getting there!
Post a Comment