I also received the Rays Christmas letter, which got me ready to type my C-mas letter! I'm not ready to change my blog to flakes and fir trees; I can accept that for another Christmas we have to dream of a white Christmas. Thank you Sara for the trip and Karen for the letter!
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Thanks
I have not felt full of holiday cheer this year. It is hot and green. Mostly I was disgruntled that we are celebrating a holiday in a completely fake way (aka snowmen, snowflakes, holly and ivy, etc.). But I've had my Scroogeness pushed out by a fun weekend in the north. Sara, you have saved me again from the heat of the desert. She let us stay with her after the trip to the north pole. It was clear and snow free when we woke up, but Jack Frost came by lunch time.
Alex and Ryan played outside for about 10 minutes. Ryan hated the snow. Alex had a fun time playing with his friend Luke. We are lucky to have such a nice family in our circle of friends.

I also received the Rays Christmas letter, which got me ready to type my C-mas letter! I'm not ready to change my blog to flakes and fir trees; I can accept that for another Christmas we have to dream of a white Christmas. Thank you Sara for the trip and Karen for the letter!
I also received the Rays Christmas letter, which got me ready to type my C-mas letter! I'm not ready to change my blog to flakes and fir trees; I can accept that for another Christmas we have to dream of a white Christmas. Thank you Sara for the trip and Karen for the letter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment