You guys did a great job. And did you tell Alex that being sick is not an option? ;) Good luck with your week. I love weddings!
Sweet solar system Alex! Great job! I love the green walls too! Good luck this week...when it rains with business, it pours! :)
That looks awesome! What a good mom you are!
How cool. I don't think Jayden and I ever get projects finished. Good luck with everything this week.
Crystal-looks great. Ps I love your new hair...if it is new. We need to chat-will call soon.
Models rock! I love science stuff! I also love his green walls!
Hope Alex is feeling better and the wedding was wonderful :o)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You guys did a great job. And did you tell Alex that being sick is not an option? ;) Good luck with your week. I love weddings!
Sweet solar system Alex! Great job! I love the green walls too! Good luck this week...when it rains with business, it pours! :)
That looks awesome! What a good mom you are!
How cool. I don't think Jayden and I ever get projects finished. Good luck with everything this week.
Crystal-looks great. Ps I love your new hair...if it is new. We need to chat-will call soon.
Models rock! I love science stuff! I also love his green walls!
Hope Alex is feeling better and the wedding was wonderful :o)
Post a Comment