Thursday, July 24, 2008

On the road (air) again

We are up to our last summer trip. We still haven't had a family trip, but maybe for fall break we'll get out and about together. Today I'm off to Utah, the home of the Bennetts. Kristina and I have been buddies since her Arkansas days. She is an awesome example to me. I'm thankful that she has kept me on as a friend since she has so many already! Kristina story: The day I went to the Dr. for an ultrasound with Alex, the doctor ordered me to the hospital. In the few minutes that I was home packing to head to there I get a call, 'What is going on?'. She sat with me through my labor with him and brought me a burger and fries when it was all over. I love you, friend. You make me want to be better (maybe in a Utah Mormon kind of way!)
The boys are in Tucson for the weekend. Good luck. PLEASE DON'T LET RYAN DROWN, GET POISONED, OR CUT! I've got to go finish packing. Toodles! (Oh, and Dan is home alone if anyone feels the urge to bond with him. :)

3 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

Have fun! Enjoy your time away!

Amie said...

Crystal, you certainly have a way with words. I laughed out loud about the "bonding" part! I hope that you have a fabulous time and enjoy your mommy vacation!

Triple A said...

Crystal-I just found your Kristina story. It touched me. I remember those days in Arkansas. Thanks for coming to visit my crazy life. It was sooo good to see you and I am glad that you made it home. Tell Dan it is all your fault that you bought so much stuff...not my idea...jk