Sunday, September 7, 2008

To the Mountains


For Labor Day weekend we went down to Tucson. It was rainy and cooler there. We played games, the boys went swimming, and on Monday we headed to the mountains. What a wonderful relief to get cooled off! We hiked down to a stream, gathered fungus for a scientific discovery, and watched Grandpa play some mean frisbee. Thanks to the family for going with us to the hills. Thanks Alyssa for the pics. Thanks to Zach for keeping the boys awake in the car even though you felt like spewing in the back seat.

2 comments:

Liz G. said...

Looks like fun! I miss the green mountains and fresh air. We need to get out more!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Beautiful trees! I am glad that you get out of the heat for a little bit. I wish you were here enjoying the 70's with me!