The weather today was fabulous. It could be the last of the below 90deg weather we'll have, and so we have to make the most of it. Ryan and I went on an adventure. Tell that to your 3 year old and you'll be starting the day off right every time.
Our adventure took us to Enchanted Island in Encanto Park. If you go to their website you can get $2 off a child wristband and a 'buy a hotdog get a free large soda' coupon. I bought 4 tickets for me to go on the train twice and I didn't have to pay to ride with Ryan to go on the carousel.
Ryan had a great time going on all the rides as much as he wanted. The Dragon Wagon made an impact on Ryan, 'I felt like I was going to puke.' Yep, he went on it again. We had a cheap lunch; only $3.50 for a hot dog, large drink, and churro. We stopped by Dad's work to show him the pics and the wristband. A great day that ended up being just shy of $20. I'm glad we did it. On the way Ryan said, 'What about Dad and Alex? Let's go get Alex.' Er, do you have a Kindergartner? I love my big boy, but we can leave him in school and it is OK! Once we got there he never mentioned them again. I know Alex would enjoy it, but I had a fun day with my Ryan.
2 comments:
I love my one on one time with the kids! Way to go mom!!!
Looks like a perfect place for Ryan. It's so much fun having only one child to enjoy!
Post a Comment