Dan got his cast off and the pins out. He now has a black brace. He is allowed 15 minutes of 'air' time when he can stretch his fingers, but he takes that 15 min stretch to last through a long show after the boys are in bed. The DR said it wasn't completely healed and so he has 2 more weeks before he goes back. Our insurance starts over May 1st, so his finger better get healin' or he won't be going back at all! (Yes, that is because Dan won't go after his deductible resets...)
It is cold and rainy today. Hooray! It is probably the last rain or cold we'll have for 6 months, at least. (It should rain in July for the Monsoon, but it isn't a friendly rain and doesn't really count.) Alex has made friends with some girls two houses over. They ride bikes and play basketball together. He wants to go outside and play because, 'Maybe those girls will come over.' I don't know if he has learned their names or not. Last I asked he hadn't.
The family is hungry. I better get back in the kitchen where a good mom belongs. I actually look forward to cooking these days because Ryan loves to help in the kitchen, and who doesn't love a bundle of trouble pulling out the crockpot and filling it with flour?
No comments:
Post a Comment