Some friends threw a fun Twilight party last night. I am going to post a few pictures, so I hope those of you in the shots aren't disappointed.

We had a few games, yummy foods and a viewing of the movie. I have to say that my original impression of the movie stands. This is how I explain it. Have you seen 'Sky High' where Kurt Russell is teaching future super heros? Dan's little sister used to watch it a lot. I could sit there with her and watch it, but wouldn't turn it on myself. If I were flipping through the channels I might stop long enough to see where in the movie they were, but wouldn't stay more than 5 minutes before finding something else. So it is with
Twilight.

However, if I pick up one of the books just to have a nibble, I'm stuck at the buffet until I've tried it all! Well, I skip the sections with Jacob, but I don't feel too bad since I'm full of everything else.

I picked up Kasie to come with me. We were worried about being the only movie critics there, but really I was pretty tame compared to a few of the ladies.
5 comments:
Crystal! I wish I was there! I want to come and visit soon!
I finally saw the movie for the first time on Friday. I just couldn't pay to see it so I borrowed it from a friend. It wasn't as bad as I expected. The actor who played Edward was the biggest dissapointment. Let's face it, the boy can't act and he just isn't good looking! I also was frusrated with the make-up but could look past it as the story really got going. All in all, it was okay for me and when it was done I wanted to see the rest of the books played out.
Sounds like you guys had fun! I enjoyed the pictures and seeing all those familiar faces again. :-)
Gee...was I atrocious?
So Fun!! I wish I could have been there! I miss my Goodyear Friends!
Looks like you had a fun night. I agree with Karen, I did not like the actor who played Edward, he was better in Harry Potter. I miss my friends in Goodyear. FYI, we put an offer on a house and hopefully close on it at the end of the month!!!
Post a Comment