Sunday, May 10, 2009
The Lake
Mark and Kirsten had us out on their boat on Saturday. We headed to Lake Pleasant around 11am. The boys were complaining the whole way: are we there yet? and I'm so hungry! Ryan loved the speed of the boat with the wind in his hair. He lost interest in this towards the end of the trip because it was too bumpy and he was tired. He actually fell asleep while we were out riding around. Alex refused a ride on the inner tube. He climbed in it while we were anchored, but let Dan have the fun of being bounced off the tube! Both boys loved the swimming. You can certainly see my tummy has expanded in the last couple of weeks! I don't think my 'high risk' cargo and I will be out on the boat again this summer. It was a good time, but I could see that it would be a little too much jostling for comfort in a few weeks. I am so glad we got to go out as family and create these fun memories. Thanks to M&K for a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Alyssa wants to go out so bad.
Post a Comment