Sunday, May 10, 2009

May Flowers

This is Ryan's sunflower. He goes out everyday to see its progress with Dan. I thought it would grow taller than him, but I guess it was stunted in its growth. We have two more plants growing so maybe they'll out grow him.
Today is Mother's Day. I got cinnamon rolls and milk in bed and the boys gave me cards. Dan had the boys decorate a pillow case with markers. It has drawings the boys made of them selves. Dan's is clever with a busted pinky and all! I am looking forward to having Dan home from some of his meetings today.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you ladies! Whether you are a mom or not, you are making the world a better place for the next generation. And if you are of our faith, just think, when you get to be a mother in the next life, you will be perfect!
I am always thinking, 'ugh, why can't my boys just... fill in the blank...' and then I remember, if they were perfect then they wouldn't have had any reason to come here. I love my boys with their imperfections! I just hope I can make them into men that their wives will love with less imperfections!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Happy mother's day!