We had a little get together yesterday with part of Dan's family. Here is Dan's sister Kirsten with her boys, Trey and Coby. Trey came to the hospital, but wasn't allowed to come into the maternity ward. He was bummed. But you can see here that he was very excited to see Macey at our house. Coby wasn't very interested in her.

Grandpa Bob was taking care of Macey while Dan and I went to an earlier Sacrament meeting. We came home to find them snug on the couch.

Dan's sister Emily and her husband Zack came when Macey was a week old. The boys took most of Zack's attention. They consider Zack to be a kid like them.

Grandma June has been a big help around here. Be warned though: if you come when June is here you have to fight for your turn to hold Macey!
2 comments:
I love her little feet sticking straight up with Grandma June! So adorable.
cute pics of your kiddos! I'm glad everything is going so well for you. I hope your recovery wasn't too rough not being able to take narcotics. (that was the only way I survived).
Post a Comment