Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for a fun Easter weekend. This weekend I realized a new truth about Ryan. If Ryan is going somewhere or doing something, he wants to experience it to the fullest. Next time we go to Grandma's we are making a list of the things Ryan wants to do there.
Before we went to Tucson Alex asked exactly how the Easter bunny works. I told him that parents help the Easter bunny get the job done. What about when we are at Grandma's? Grandma will be the one to help the Easter bunny then. He wondered if the Easter bunny would be visiting dad at the hotel. No, he doesn't go to hotels. Alex came back with, when we were in a hotel for Easter he visited us. Huh, he was 2 years and one month old when that happened. Perhaps he remembered seeing the photos?
Finally, I wanted to say that I truly felt blessed this Easter season because of my Savior's love. I am grateful for General Conference and the messages of testimony and of guidance. I look forward to uniting the conference talks with my new parenting course. So much good coming in my brain should influence what comes out of my mouth!
No comments:
Post a Comment