Monday, July 26, 2010

Having a bad day?

I bet we can top it. Look what Dan found when he went to his truck for lunch today. Yes, that is our AWESOME 2000 Toyota Tacoma. Certainly the Best Buy cheap stereo was the best in the lot (maybe the best in the un-alarmed vehicle section of the parking lot). Deja vu? Yeah, in 2002 our FANTASTIC Geo Prism (you're not laughing are you?) had a similar fate. Only those fools couldn't get the stereo out, so they took the speakers instead. No, it couldn't be the same thugs since the firt time it happened was in Arkansas. Unless, do you think they followed us here, because they remembered how great Dan's taste is in burned cd's?



4 comments:

Jennifer Foxx said...

Oh no! This kind of thing infuriates me!

Bruce said...

oh dude. that stinks sorry you guys

Mark and Karen said...

I hate it when that happens. It has happened to us twice. I did however, enjoy your humor in it all. :)

Rochelle said...

Ugh! That totally sucks! We had a car theft in AZ and that was awful! Glad you can laugh (kinda) about this one.