I'm happy with the results. It is PINK and girlie. It is a shame that if and when we move I'll have to paint every bedroom a neutral color. But I can't see too many buyers wanting a girlie room, a bright green room, an orange room, nor a rich blue room.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Macey's room
Here is Macey's finished room. This is the south wall. Imagine if you will a dainty vinyl letter saying over her bed. I also want to get a castle road map rug for her room, but I'm waiting for it to go on sale at Target.
I know this needs crown molding to really finish it off, but I'm not investing too much into our poor devalued house.
North wall over the changing table.
That is a picture of Jesus by the door.

I'm happy with the results. It is PINK and girlie. It is a shame that if and when we move I'll have to paint every bedroom a neutral color. But I can't see too many buyers wanting a girlie room, a bright green room, an orange room, nor a rich blue room.
I'm happy with the results. It is PINK and girlie. It is a shame that if and when we move I'll have to paint every bedroom a neutral color. But I can't see too many buyers wanting a girlie room, a bright green room, an orange room, nor a rich blue room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment