Macey and I went to the other side of the moon (or the metroplex) to watch Elmo Live: Elmo Makes music.
I only missed one of the 3 interstate exchanges on the way down and no mishaps on the way back!
Sister was looking her best this morning. Glitter in her hair, and a new hair bow I made this morning and her Elmo slippers? I brought her boots 'just in case' and she didn't notice after the hour drive that I switched them.
It was advertized that there was a playroom for before the show. More correctly there were many photo ops that you could touch for 30 seconds after standing in not-so-short lines.
Our 30 seconds with Elmo... Hmm, well there were other disappointing things (like $15 parking) that I should have expected. Needless to say, we won't be making this drive again for any other shows; however, we did have a nice outing and I'm glad that we went.
A live performance does beat out TV. We danced and sang and had a good time.
Our pricey popcorn that we got at intermission.
A beautiful Sesame Street girl!
1 comment:
oh how fun! Macey and Katelyn would get along very well...she's into everything elmo lately!
Post a Comment