Our Macey girl has turned 3! And she loves Thomas the Tank engine. Good morning, sunshine.
Playing with new track with big brothers.
Having a birthday chat with Grandma June.
Playing with Hello Kitty building blocks (with brothers again. Are you seeing a theme here?)
Macey's new porceline doll from Grandma K and Rick.
I had plans for a Thomas pool party with her two best friends, but due to many circumstances I won't relate here, we eneded up meeting with friends at Chuck E Cheese instead.
I thought an August birthday called for a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake. Turns out the kids were just as happy with the homemade cupcakes. So much for being 'cool'.
Yummy!
The DeLucias, Sumners and Contreras played with us.
Macey would not get in the BFF picture. She was getting a little tired by the end.
We took home the presents (and the D's) for opening. The kids (ie the boys) had a fantastic time with Macey's new toys. A happy and wonderful day for our little girl.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Miss Macey!!
Post a Comment